***TEASERS POSSIBLE SPOILERS DO NOT COMMENT ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED. IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT DO IT IN THE WEBSITE.*****
Here are Ten Teasers It is up to you to put two and two together.
1. “I’d say she’s ready for the advanced class.”
2. The episode’s title is not a misnomer – secrets come spilling out by the bucketload!
3. “You shoot like a damn girl!”
4. The episode begins with an example of animal cruelty.
5. “You’re old – you know things.”
6. Following Glenn and Maggie’s steamy session, another couple get jiggy this week!
7. “Don’t give me that gangster s**t.”
8. Hershel has a few interesting theories about the walkers…
9. “Is there anything else I should know about?”
10. Dale has a keen eye – he may know more than he’s letting on!
In Episode 6 the group go through some training. Andrea is now ready for advanced gun class. Glenn tells Dale about the barn. Rick finds out about â€œLoriâ€™s Affairâ€. The Greens are feeding the walkers live chickens. Shane hooks up with someone it isnâ€™t yet confirmed but believed to be Andrea. Hershel Thinks the walkers are just sick and not deceased, he explains himself to Dale. Rick confirms he already knows about Lori and Shane and that he understand because Lori thought he was dead. Shane catches Carl with a gun. Rick wants to teach Carl how to shoot. Dale shares the story about how his wife miscarried what would have been their only child. Lori tried to abort the baby with morning after pill but Glenn brings her prenatal vitamins as well to make her think about it before acting. Glenn goes out on another supply run but meets trouble.