Hello, my name is Brandon, and I’m the President of the Zombie Research Society (ZRS) Los Angeles, CA Chapter. I have EXTENSIVE survival and weapons training! Enjoy!
List of gear:
Survival Bag: (All Items Split Between 2 Survival Bags, 1 for me and 1 for my girl.)
(6) ER 3600 Calorie Food Bars (1 feeds a person for 3 days), (12) ER Water Boxes (1 a day, 1 person) (100) Water Purification Tablets, (1) P-51 Can Opener, (2) ER Emergency Space Blankets, (2) ER Emergency Space Sleeping Bags, (2) ER Ponchos w/ Hood, (1) ER Emergency Tube Tent, (1) ER Shelter-in-Place Plastic Sheeting 2ml thick 10×10, (1) Roll of Duct Tape, (1) ER Solar/ Hand Crank Powered Light/Radio/Cell Phone Charger, (5) ER Green Light Sticks, (5) ER Yellow Light Sticks, (5) ER Emergency 6 hour Candles, (100) Waterproof Matches, (1) Medium Sized First Aid Kit, (1) Safety Whistle, (2) Dust Masks, (1) Pair Vinyl Gloves, (1) Pair Work Gloves, (1) Swiss Army Knife, (1) ER 4-1 Multi-Function Utility Tool, (1) ER 50ft Nylon Cord, (1) ER Survival Guide, (12) Sanitation Toilet Bags, (2) Package Toilet Chemicals, (2) Tissue Packs, (1) Stansport Folding Pocket Stove, (48) Stansport Fuel Tablets, (1) Pair Wind-n-Go Walkie Talkies (Hand Crank), (2) 100 Tablet Bottle of Potassium Iodide (Anti-Radiation Pills). (1) 10×21 Binoculars, (2) 14oz Stainless Steel Cooking Mug, (2) Trauma Pak w/ Quick Clot, (2) Fire Paste Tube, (3) Magnesium Fire Starter w/ Striker, (1) Wound Closure Kit, (5) Quick Clot 25gm, (20) Body Warmers, (1) Medic-Surgical Instrument Kit, (1) Tri-Folding Shovel, (1) 18″ Bolt Cutters, (1) Lock Picking Set, (1) Vest Pocket Combat Survival Kit, (50) Disposable Tooth Brushes w/ Tooth Paste, (3) Tactical 3×5 Notepad w/ Pens, (1) Deck of Playing Cards, (5) Roll-up Gun Cleaning Kit w/ Oils and Solvents, (2) RADTriage Radiation Detector, (1) Water Microfilter, (4) 10 Pack of Tinder Quik-Tabs, (2) Multi-Function Solar Charger Panel (Hangs on Survival Bag), (2) NATO Utensil Kit, (2) 100 Pack Toilet Wipes, (1) Survival Knife Kit, (10) Assorted Paint Markers, (1) 10 Pack Assorted 12 Hour Light Sticks.
(2) NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) Special Forces Green Camo Chemical Suit Impregnated w/ Charcoal, (2) SGE 400/3 Gas Masks w/ Drinking Tube and Canteen Port System, (14) 40mm NATO Gas Mask Filters, (2) Pair Chemical Over boots, (2) Pair Chemical Over Gloves. (1) NukePills.com Family Survival Kit Includes: (4) Pack of Iosat Potassium Iodide, (1) Bottle of ThyroSheild Potassium Iodide, (1) 8oz Bottle of Iodowash, (4) Super Absorbent Rad Wipes, (1) Rad Waste Bag, (1) Pair Disposable Vinyl Gloves, (3) Radiacwash Towelettes, (2) RADTriage Radiation Detectors.
(2) Voodoo Tactical Entry Vest w/ Pistol belt (Holds 9 30rd M16/AK47 Mags, 4 Pistol Mags, 1 Pistol Harness, 1 Dump Pouch, 1 Misc Pouch, Camel Back w/ 2 Qt Water Bladder), (2) Pair Centurion Hard Shell Shin Pads w/ Built In Knee Pads and Detachable Foot Protectors, (2) Pair Centurion Forearm Protectors, (2) Pair Kevlar Tactical Flight Gloves, (2) Pair Centurion Elbow Pads, (2) Kevlar Heavyweight Hood Ski Mask Style, (2) B.O.S.S. Tactical Goggles, (1) 50rd 12ga Bandolier.
Emergency Food and Water (This food and water is for the first week or two when we are barricaded in our house, if we have to leave, we will only take what we can carry):
(1) Two Weeks (For 2 People) of Mountain House Freeze Dried Food Assorted Entree 2 Serving Bags, (1) Box of 96 Retort Emergency 4.2oz Water Pouches.
Weapons (We wont be carrying all these weapons, we have extra for other survivors in our group):
(1) Stag Model 8 AR15 5.56 Gas Piston Carbine Rifle w/ Flashlight/ Laser Sight Combo w/ Pressure pad, EOTech 552 Holographic Sight, Forward Grip, 6 Position Collapsible Stock, Back-Up Iron Sights, 2 Point Sling.
(1) Mossberg 500 Tactical 12ga Shotgun w/ Pistol Grip, Flashlight/ Laser Sight Combo, Top Folding Stock w/ 5rd Shell Holder, Heat Shield w/ Ghost Sights, 2 Point Sling
(1) Draco AK47 7.62 Pistol (No Stock, Short Barrel) w/ Tactical Flashlight, EOTech 552 Holographic Sight, Back-Up Iron Sights, 2 Point Sling.
(1) GSG-5 (MP5) .22LR Pistol (No Stock, Short Barrel) w/ Reflex Holographic Sight, Sliding Stock (Not Attached Until Z-Poc happens, since I have not filed SBR paperwork), 2 Point Sling.
(1) SIG522 SWAT Commando .22LR w/ Side Folding Stock, SIG Red Dot Sight, Silencer (REAL!), Forward Grip, Tactical Light/Laser Sight, 2 Point Sling.
(2) Rock Island Armory 1911A1 .45ACP Pistol.
(1) Barnett Ghost 350 CRT Crossbow w/ 4×32 Scope, Holds 5 extra Arrows.
(1)24″ Steel Crowbar (Black) Modified w/ Hook Filed and Sharpened Down and Rubber Grip.
(1)18″ Cold Steel Kukri.
(1)M48 Kommando Jungle 17″ Machete w/ Self Sharpening Sheath.
(1)M48 Kommando First Strike 13″ Knife w/ Self Sharpening Sheath.
Ammunition and Mags:
1000rds of 5.56 Total (500rds 55gr FMJ, 250rds 62gr Armor Piercing, 250rds 75gr Match Boat Tail Hollow Point TAP)
2100rds of .22LR High Velocity 40gr Copper Coated Solid Lead Super-X
250rds 12ga Law Enforcement 00 Buck Shot w/ Flight Control Wad (1″ groupings at 50 yards
500rds 7.62 123gr FMJ
250rds .45ACP +P 230gr JHP
50 Three Blade Broadhead 125gr Arrows
10 Home Made Smoke Grenades (easy to make, tons of thick smoke, google it)
(10) 30rd 5.56 AR15 Mags, (1) 100rd 5.56 Beta C-mag, (1) 50rd 12ga Bandolier, (4) 40rd 7.62 AK47 Mags, (1) 75rd 7.62 Bulgarian Ak47 Drum Mag, (10) 25rd .22LR GSG-5 Mags, (5) 25rd .22LR SIG522 Mags, (8) 8rd .45ACP Mags, Arrow Bandolier.
All of this will be distributed between me and my girlfriend. It seems like a lot of stuff, but we have both hiked miles at a time with most of this gear on us, with the exception of a few of the guns. So don’t even start talking about how we won’t be able to carry and run with all this stuff on us. We are in GREAT shape. (I know in one of the pics it looks like I have my finger on the trigger, but my finger is actually curled but outside of the trigger guard. I’m BIG on gun safety, trust me.)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Zombie Survivalist Rating,